The most common procedure in dentistry is pulling teeth. The reason for extraction is primarily a tooth that did not cut through the gum or has only done so partially and is in an anatomically unsuitable position. Such a tooth can cause pain, serious inflammation or damage surrounding and neighboring teeth.
The pulling of teeth is a relatively feared procedure. This is why we offer multiple methods of containing and suppressing pain and easing stress. Aside from the classical anesthetic injection, you can make use of our anesthetic gas, which eases you and removes unnecessary stress. Further, we offer analgosedation, which will relax you to the extent that you will remember very little at the end of it.
Dental surgery procedures you can undergo at CM:
- Simple pulling of teeth
- Complicated extraction of teeth that have not yet surfaced or are growing in the wrong direction
- Resection of root tips of teeth
- Hemiextraction (hemisection) – the surgical removal of one of the roots when the remaining are still healthy ensuring that the tooth is saved
- Removal of growths in dental cavity
- Removal of cysts, vesicles and related.
- Augmentation, bone drafts (substitute for receded bone)