Dermatology is a medical speciality dealing with skin and its derivates (hair, nails, sweat glands, etc.) and their diseases. Venerology is a medical field that studies, treats and prevents sexually transmitted deseases. Dermato-venerology is a speciality that deals with skin diseases and sexually transmitted deseases. The connection of venerology and dermatology is logical – the first symptoms of sexually transmitted deseases are most frequently on the skin.
Dermatological care at Canadian Medical
We offer an overall examination, diagnostics and treatment of skin, hair and nails of child as well as adult patients. We specialise in problems of children's skin deseases, athopic eczema, psoriasis, acne, pigment structures, borreliosis, consultancy on aestethic dermatology. We offer the examination and treatment of sexually transmitted deseases. All services are provided based on top quality, at the specifically agreed time, in a pleasant environment, with a sensitive approach, secrecy and tact.
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin and venereal diseases
- Advice for pigmented nevi (prevention, diagnosis and treatment)
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mycotic (fungal) diseases of the skin, hair and nails
- Cosmetic advice
- Corrective Dermatology - removal of small fibroma (growths on the skin) by electrocautery
- Dermatological surgery procedures (for therapeutic and cosmetic reasons - pigmented moles, seborrheic warts, atheroma, etc.)
- CO2 laser (treatment of birthmarks, vascular services, hair removal, etc.)
- Chemical peeling (treatment of acne, reduction of dilated pores, reduction of sebum secretion, improvement of skin appearance, reduction of pigment spots)
- Application of hyaluronic acid for filling in wrinkles
- Mesotherapy (soften wrinkles, mesotherapy hair treatment to promote hair growth)
- Application of botulinum toxin (restricts sweating, reduction of wrinkles)
- Injection lipolysis (elimination of small fatty deposits)