Esthetic Dental Care
The esthetic result is an important aspect of any dental procedure. One of the most important requests from our patients is a natural beautiful smile.
In order for prosthetics (facets, crowns etc.) to be unrecognizable from the original teeth, our top-class team of professionals and experts in the field strive to always deliver excellent esthetic results with the help of specialized dental laboratories.
How can you improve your smile?
- Facets or porcelain veneers (thin ceramic plates that are glued to the front teeth, a less invasive method)
- Composite fillings (white fillings)
- Dental crowns, dental bridges – metal, metal with ceramics or fully ceramic
- Implant crowns and dental bridges
- ASTRA and NOBEL dental implants (lifetime guarantee on the implants when ensuring frequent visits)
- Tooth jewelry
- Whitening (even internal whitening of dead teeth)
- ZOOM2 whitening
- Esthetic gum treatment (surgical)