MUDr. Jan Kříž
Treats children with congenital and acquired diseases of the urinary tract and diseases of the genitalia in boys.
- 1972–1978 Charles University 1st Medical Faculty in Prague, general practice
- 1983 Urology Certificate 1st level
- 1987 Urology Certificate 2nd level
- 1991 Medical Licensing Examination in Paediatric Urology
- 1979–2001 Urology Clinic, General University Hospital Prague
- 2001 – to date Paediatric Surgery Clinic, Motol University Hospital – head doctor of paediatric urology
- 2001 – to date professional assistant, Urology Clinic, Motol University Hospital
- Annual JEP Urology Society conference
- Meetings of paediatric urologists
Scientific and publishing activities (2005–2013):
- Kříž, J. – Morávek, J. Posterior Urethral Valves, Diagnostics and Treatment
- Czech Urology. IX., no. 2, September 2005. s. 65 ISSN 1211-8729, MK ČR E 7798
- Kříž, J. – Morávek, J. – Zeman, L. Congenital hydronephrosis: When to operate?
European Urology meetings / official Journal of the European Association of Urology
- Kříž, J. – Morávek, J. – Zeman, L. Index of surgical treatment of congenital hydronephrosis. Book of abstracts, 52nd Czech and Slovak congress of paediatric surgery with international participation. April 2006 ISBN 80-86313-18-2
- Morávek, J. – Kříž, J. – Zeman, L. Renal fusion anomalies in children
Book of abstracts, 52nd Czech and Slovak congress of paediatric surgery with international participation. April 2006 ISBN 80-86313-18-2
- Kříž, J. – Morávek, J. The effect of early pyeloplasty on renal function in advanced unilateral congenital hydronephrosis.