doc. MUDr. Ján Rosa, Ph.D.
Specialization: Cardiology, Echocardiography, Ergometrics
- 2006 - First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague
- 2011 - First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, postgradual study of human physiology and pathophysiology
- 2012 – specialisation in cardiology
06/2017 specialisation in internal medicine
- 01/2019 First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, habilitation work (Theme: Resistant hypertension and renal denervation)
- 2006 – Department of internal medicine, Hospital Chomutov
- 2006 – to date - 3rd Department of Medicine, General University Hospital, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague
(Centre for Hypertension, Complex cardiovascular centre)
Scientific and publishing activities:
- Author or co-author of dozens of specialized articles in Czech, as well as international journals with impact factor.
- Dozens of presentations on meetings of Czech society of hypertension, Czech society of cardiology, European society of hypertension and courses organised by Czech Medical Chamber.
- The Jiří Widimský Sr.Award, Oslo, Norway 2010
Price for best published article in field of arterial hypertension (Czech society for hypertension) 2011, 2013
Membership in professional associations:
- Czech society of cardiology
- Czech society for hypertension
- European society of hypertension