BEYOND™ Polus™ Whitening AcceleratorArticle
27. 06. 2014
Revolutionary innovation and flexibility in teeth whitening technologies. The future of teeth whitening is here.
BEYOND™ Polus™ Whitening Accelerator, winner of 4 consecutive year awards from The Dental Advisor – Top whitening system.
- Unique LIGHTBRIDGE ™ technology (combination of halogen and LED sources of light)
- Clinically-proven excellent results
- Powerful halogen accelerator
- The lamp offers a mild, normal and intense brightness setting of the light source to cater for individual needs (based on the sensitivity of the patient).
- The device is capable of whitening both jaws and targeted whitening of individual teeth.
- An advanced Polus™ filtration system removes all harmful heat and ultraviolet light, ensuring that you remain safe and comfortable.
- The light head can move 360 degrees for perfect placement, offering advanced button controls as well as a motorized elevation control.
How is BEYOND™ Polus™ Whitening Accelerator different from other systems?
Much like the earlier version of BEYOND Whitening Accelerator, even the Polus™ system uses 150W halogen light sources as well as the unique LIGHTBRIDGE ™ technology which brings in filtered, intense cool light. The optical unit of the Polus™ system has 150 000 fibers, ensuring intense light and lowered heat emission.
Polus™ LIGHTBRIDGE ™ has 18 intense LED diodes to further increase light intensity and to widen the light spectrum of the emitted light. The result is a very strong light source without UV rays and without any unpleasant heat. This ensures excellent and unique results for each patient; all of that while always maintaining quick and pleasant dental care.
Can BEYOND™ Polus™ Whitening Accelerator cause sensitivity after the procedure?
Sensitivity after the treatment is caused by a number of factors – the time necessary for the treatment, the concentration of the whitening gel, the heat generated by the whitening system and the current state of the patient’s teeth. The most common cause of increased sensitivity after whitening is the dehydration of the enamel during the whitening procedure.
With BEYOND™ Polus™, the whitening procedure can be lowered to only three 10-minute whitening cycles. All of the BEYOND™ Polus™ systems filter the light to remove all UV rays and produce a cool light source. Through this combined system, the heat affects are minimized and dehydration of the enamel is prevented. This is why dentists who use the BEYOND™ Polus™ whitening system do not need to worry about teeth sensitivity issues which are associated with other systems on the market.