MUDr. Petr Chalupa, MBA
- 1995–1999 – Nursing School, Karlovy Vary, Dental Technician
- 1999–2001 – 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University, field of Public Health (Bc. title awarded following a state exam)
- 2001–2008 – 1st Medical Faculty of Charles University, field of stomatology (MUDr. title awarded following a state exam)
- 2008 –Šustova Polyclinic in Prague – dentist
- 2008–2011 – IDC Prague– lead doctor/dentist
- 2011–present – Canadian Medical Care – lead doctor/dentist
24. 10. 2018 Screening for cancer of the oral cavity is easy
Oral cancer is a serious disease which can be prevented by a regular, simple and totally painless examination that we provide to our clients as part of preventive examination.
08. 03. 2013 New trends in root canal treatment
Effective tooth root canal cleaning is required when the tooth must be rid of the nerve fiber. This procedure is relatively demanding for patients, as well as for doctors. Thanks to a new instrument, the Reciproc NiTi, which we now use in CMC, this treatment has become safer, quicker and more comfortable. What are the advantages of this instrument for patients?