General Requirements for Direct Billing
If you wish to use direct billing as your preferred payment method, we will require the following:
- a copy of your valid insurance ID card or in the case of medical assistance company a letter of guarantee.
- valid contact details such as e-mail, telephone, address (part of Confidential Form)
- completed and signed Payment Policy document including your valid credit or debit card details. We accept all major credit or debit cards (VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, AmEx).
Please note that insurance companies vary in the scope of services they are able to reimburse to their clients for, and it is not common policy to disclose their insurance conditions to the medical provider. Therefore, for information about your insurance policy (such as possible deductibles, co-payments or exclusions), please consult your insurance company directly. We are happy to assist with disclosure of any additional medical information needed. However, the major responsibility for denied or partially paid claims lies upon the insured client.
List of insurance companies we cooperate with
- AETNA International (including AETNA Atlanta – International Healthcare Plan)
- ALLIANZ Care (Claim Form Download)
- AXA PPP Healthcare (Claim Form Download)
- BUPA Global (Claim Form Download) (including ihi BUPA Denmark, BUPA Latin America / USAMED)
- CIGNA Global Health Benefits
- EUROPEISKA Denmark (Claim Form Download)
- GLOBALITY Health (Globality CoGenio® - ID cards starting with numbers 83516**** ONLY)
- HENNER GMC Services (Direct GMC Settlement Card required)
- HEALIX (Primary Care Form, Dental Estimate Form, ALC Form)
- HTH Worldwide
- IF Finland (Claim Form Download)
- INTANA / Collinson Insurance Europe Ltd.
- INTER Versicherungsgruppe (Claim Form Download)
- MSH International
- PRESTIGE International Healthcare Program (Claim Form Download)
- PRESTIGE International Travel Insurance (Claim Form Download)
- UnitedHealthcare Global
- VOLKSWAGEN GROUP SERVICES GmbH
We also cooperate with the following emergency medical assistance companies. Please contact your assistance company for a letter of guarantee of payment prior your visit.
- ACCESS HMO Global Health Insurance
- Allianz Assistance
- AP Companies
- ASSIST CARD
- Axa Assistance – NON COMMERCIAL COVERAGE ONLY
- Call Assistance 24
- Emergency Assistance Japan (EAJ)
- Europ Assistance
- EuroCross Assistance
- GOUDA International
- International SOS
- International SOS – TRICARE
For more information about our direct billing benefit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.