Stomatology, Dentistry or Dental Medicine is the branch of medicine that specialises in the care of human teeth. In addition to the teeth and their supporting tissues, it is also responsible for alveolar bone and gingiva.
Dental care at Canadian Medical
Canadian Medical provides dental treatment for children and adults at an extraordinarily high level. Forget the classic view of a dentist. Our dental care provides options such as painless examinations, non-invasive removal of dental caries and aesthetic procedures with truly exceptional results.
- Comprehensive dental care for the whole family
- Emphasis on prevention - close cooperation with the dental hygienist
- State-of-the-art instrumentation
- Direct transmission of treatment on a monitor using digital intraoral cameras
- Treatment of dental hard tissue (most often decay or injury), high-quality materials for making aesthetic white fillings or amalgams with high silver content, aesthetic treatments, high quality fillings
- Root canal procedures
- Prosthetics (replacement tooth or a group of teeth) – offer of high quality fixed and removable prosthetics with excellent aesthetics
- Oral surgery (complicated surgical extractions) - outpatient procedure under local anesthesia
- Implantology and subsequent prosthetics - modern and comfortable methods of replacing a missing teeth
- Teeth whitening – at home or with surgery. We offer the unique method of teeth whitening using teeth whitening gel and “Beyond Polus” lamps