Comprehensive urological care at a high level
Canadian Medical urological outpatient surgery provides comprehensive diagnostics, treatment and prevention of urological disease. We place an emphasis on a high professional level of care, doctor-patient trust and a personal approach.
Women’s urological health
As part of women’s urology, we most often deal with the following:
- infections of the urinary tract and difficulty with urinating,
- incontinence (unwanted leakage of urine),
- ureter and kidney stones,
- diagnostics and treatment of tumours of the bladder and kidneys.
Men’s urological health
As part of men’s urology, we most often deal with the following:
- diagnostics and treatment of hypertrophying of the prostate,
- preventative check-ups of men because of the risk of possible cancers of the prostate, ureter and kidneys,
- diagnostics and treatment of ureter and kidney stones,
- erectile dysfunction,
- minor surgical operations (e.g. vasectomies, frenuloplasty).
An experienced medical team
Our urological team is comprised of experience doctors with many years practice at the best urological departments.
Cooperation with other specialists
The urological outpatient clinic works closely with other specialists from Canadian Medical – doctors share common documentation, which is a guarantee of quality comprehensive care and fast organisation. In the event of more serious diagnoses or operations we work with university hospitals.
Modern equipment and diagnostic methods
The clinic is equipped with modern instruments for comprehensive urological care at a high professional level. Part of the outpatient clinic includes a surgical room where we can carry out minor surgical operations, such as vasectomies and frenuloplasty.
As part of the pediatric urology examination, our clinic offers complete medical and preventive outpatient urological care and diagnosis, any required surgical procedures which are carried out by our own urologist. The waiting time for any necessary surgery is a maximum of 4 weeks.
What urological health problems are most commonly treated?
- Foreskin problems (phimosis, conglutination, recurring infections and cosmetic procedures)
- Undescended testicles
- Hypospadias (bith defects involving the closure of the urethra)
- Urinary incontinence at night and in the day
- Varicocele (varicose vein formation in the scrotum)
What does an examination by a pediatric urologist entail?
- Interview with the urologist focused on the most common complications
- Completing questionnaires based on the specific complication at hand
- Physical examination of the child
- Ultrasound examination if necessary
When should parents not hesitate and visit a pediatric urologist?
- When a child older than five has incontinence issues, especially accompanied by problems throughout the day
- In case of recurring urinary tract infections
- In case the child’s testicles have not descended into the scrotum after six months of age (this problem is best dealt with until the 12th-18th month of the child’s age)
Urology in Prague 6 and Prague 4
You can find the urological outpatient clinic in romantic chateau surroundings in Veleslavín in Prague 6 and in the modern premises of a business centre in Chodov in Prague 4.
To order please contact our call centre on tel. no. +420 235 360 133 or sent us a completed order form.