The correct diagnosis is essential for restorative dentistry to be successful. For the accurate discovery of all (even hidden) problems, we make use of the panoramic OPG X-Ray machine, which offers the dentist a clear image of the bone tissues as well as the surrounding structures including teeth, nasal cavity, jaw cavities and joints.
What does the check-up and subsequent treatment look like?
We do the following:
- Panoramic OPG X-Ray
- If needed, an intraoral check with the xHD intraRTG
- Treatment of early-stage tooth decay (dental caries, cavities) and remineralization of the teeth with ozonotherapy
- Treating tooth decay, periodontitis and small surgical procedures with the Erbium laser
- Identification and discovery of pathogens causing tooth and gum disease with a PCR scanner
- Using the VELscope system to identify any malignant cancerous growth in the oral cavity
- Treatment of root canals with the Reciproc NiTi device.
To order please contact our call centre on tel. no. 235 360 133 or sent us a completed order form.