Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine that deals with the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment therapy of heart diseases. The speciality involves diagnosis of congenital heart defects, ischemic heart diseases, heart failures and other heart diseases.
Our team of cardiology specialists provide complex care for both children and adults at an outstanding level. We perform a specialised cardiological exam as part of prenatal diagnostics. For examining child and adult patients, a special ultrasound device enables the diagnosis of congenital and acquired heart diseases of any kind.
Within cardiology for adults we offer:
- ECG Exam
- Cardiac Stress Test
- ECG Holter (24 hour ECG monitoring)
- Arterial Pressure Holter (24 hour blood pressure monitoring)
- Specialised echocardiographic examination of adult patients: Two-Dimensional Echocardiogram (2D Echo), M-Mode Echocardiography, Pulse Wave Doppler (PW-Doppler) and continual Echocardiography, Colour Doppler Velocity Imaging, Basic Functional Echocardiography Assessment
Within cardiology for children we offer:
- Complex cardiological exam and and controlled cardiological exam from birth to adulthood
- Ambulatory follow up on children with an existing heart disease, with follow up care at the Paediatric Cardio-Centre in Motol hospital
- Longterm ambulatory follow up on children after an operation of congenital heart disease
We are now offering a unique opportunity for future parents:
- As part of preventative diagnostics – specialised ultrasound exam of the foetus in order to exclude congenital heart disease, vascular system anomalies, fetoplacental circulation and heart rhythm disorder.
- The exam includes standard biometry of the foetus and supplementary detailed ultrasound examination for the exclusion of other congenital or developmental disorders.
If necessary, we provide specialised follow-up care to our clients at other top medical facilities in the Czech Republic and Europe.
To order please contact our call centre on tel. no. +420 235 360 133 or sent us a completed order form.