We would like to invite you to our online client zone which offers new and very useful features. These include recommendations, examination results, important documents for download and much more. We are convinced that you will find the client zone to be a very handy assistant for communication with your doctor.
The card allows you to login to the client zone, but also serves as your proof of ID at check-in to a Canadian Medical Care establishment. If you use multiple cards, such as those of your children, the client centre reception staff will legibly inscribe the name of the family member concerned in the "Signature" column.
What does the client zone provide?
- Examinations and arranged appointment overview
- List of issued prescriptions
- Results of examinations, medical reports and doctors’ recommendations (upon arrangement with your doctor)
In case you would like your medical reports or test results to be placed online to your account, you must first inform your doctor directly at his/her practice. After the doctor has added the document into the system, you will receive an SMS message based on the mobile phone number saved in our system. If we do not have your number available, we will email you the notice instead.
- Important documents (such as a diet plan)
- Account status overview
- Year-round medical care programs or occupational medicine services overview
- Possibility to edit and change your personal data without having to come to the clinic
Secure login via an SMS password
The login process is very simple. In fact, you do not have to remember your password.
2. Type in the ID code (the number on the card below the barcode).
3. Copy the text from the image and click on the LOG IN button.
Every time you login, the system generates a new authorisation code and sends it as an SMS to the cell phone number you registered in our system (please update your phone number if necessary). This ensures your personal account is adequately protected and that you can always access it safely.
4. Copy the authorisation code you will receive as an SMS into the empty field. Continue by pressing the LOG IN button.
5. Welcome to the client zone.
In the event of theft or loss, a new card will be issued to you. You may ask for it at reception. Should you experience any problems, do not hesitate to contact us at the following phone number: 235 360 133, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe this new service will make your appointments with us easier and provide you with all the information you need.
The CMC Team