Couples deserve to succeed
The Seven Principles Program for couples is a workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his bestselling book: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
The Program is designed for all couples in a committed relationship. The program will give you new insights and research based relationship skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you resolve conflict in a healthy productive way.
At the workshop, couples will learn how to:
- Improve friendship, fondness & admiration
- Enhance romance & intimacy
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Create shared meaning
- Learn to recognize and then transform destructive relationship patterns
Research shows that on average, couples wait six years from the first signs of problems before they seek help.
The workshop is for couples who are interested in improving and strengthening their marriage or partnership, and for learning the key skills to enhance emotional intelligence, including:
- Married couples
- Pre-engaged couples (those considering marriage)
- Engaged or Premarital couples (those taking steps towards marriage)
- Those who wish to enhance an already “good“ marriage or relationship
- Those needing better conflict management tools
- Those considering couples therapy but who are not “ready” for regular therapy yet
The workshops is offered in English and is facilitated by Barbara and Toby Downes, who themselves have been married for 12 years. Barbara is a a trained psychologist and psychotherapist with more than 15 years experience in the field. Toby Downes is a registered Gottman Institute Corse Leader and Trainer.
For more information about the Seven Principles Program offered through Canadian Medical please ask at reception or contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 235 360 133.
We look forward to you!