CMC has been dedicated, among other things, to the following:
- Constantly widening the amount and scope of the medical specializations offered.
- Offering outpatient care including consultations outside of the opening hours.
- Seeking out cooperation with leading doctors working in the best hospitals or prestigious clinics.
- Investing into modern equipment and advanced medical procedures.
- Pioneering the use of new and modern technologies (electronic entry questionnaire, online client zone and more).
Despite the fact we have been expanding and improving our service offering, the cost of basic examinations has not been increased since 2011. Macroeconomic developments in the Czech Republic within the past five years have lead to the devaluation of the Czech crown by more than 25% to the US Dollar and by more than 12% to the Euro. Further, inflation rate growth nearing 10%, payroll expenses as well as other costs have lead us to implement an amendment to the price list of basic examinations starting from 1.8.2015.
Details about the cost of any particular examination can be provided to you in request by the staff of our call center at the telephone line 235 360 133, or directly at any of our receptions.
We hope that you are satisfied with our services and will remain so in the future to come.
Your CMC Team