Convenient care in new medical fields
We have expanded our specialization primarily in the fields of child care, lactation consulting as well as other fields in order to ensure much shorter waiting times for examinations as well as any necessary surgical procedures.
- Our clinic now offers an ultrasound breast examination by radiologist MUDr. Iveta Borská. The breast examination is carried out without any long waiting times so common with most other hospitals.
- Pediatric gynecology focuses on problems associated with small children. These include injuries to outer genitals and the vagina, infections, bacteria or repeated discharge, vaginitis and other problems which can lead to infertility in adulthood. Pediatric gynecology is run by MUDr. Hana Kosová who is a specialist in this field. Small female patients are examined with specialized tools which are aimed to be used on children. It is advisable to have a pediatrician present to ensure a comfortable environment for the children to feel good at all times.
- Urology for children and adults is run by MUDr. Petr Holý who is a member of Czech and international professional organizations. The clinic offers comprehensive urological examinations, provides medical and preventive patient care and diagnosis. In case it is needed, surgical services can be arranged and the waiting time for it is a maximum of four weeks. Parents should take their children to an urologist in case their child suffers from recurrent urinary tract infections or when a child wets himself/herself after the age of five. Further, a visit is needed for boys whose testicles have not descended into the scrotum.
- A brand new type of examination is available in the field of pediatric neurology which is provided by MUDr. Petr Klement. The examination tries to identify neuro-developmental disorders which can be detected from an early age. These include autism; sleep disorders, congenital defects of the brain as well as other serious diseases.
- Lactation consultant, lecturer and professional doula Mgr. Vlasta Jirásková is present to assist mothers in understanding how to best breastfeed their child, what food to eat while breastfeeding and how long it is suitable for the baby to be breastfed. She also provides prenatal classes and counseling to expecting parents.
New CMC doctors
Our medical team has been joined by MUDr. Richard Sotorník who is a very successful diabetologist and endocrinologist. He has already worked at our clinic in the past and his excellent diebetology practice was constantly in high demand. You can book a visit to his practice in our Prague 4 and Prague 6 branches where he only treats adult patients, offering professional consultations in Czech, English and French.
On March 18, 2015, we welcomed neurologist MUDr. Petra Homérová to the Canadian Medical Care clinic neurology department. She specializes in vascular problems (ultrasounds of carotid arteries and intracerebral arteries in the brain). She examines adult patients and children from the age of 14 as well as provides consultations in Czech and English. The opening hours are each Wednesday from 15:00 to 19:00.
Under the leadership of MUDr. Rastislava Hromádka, an experienced pediatrician and orthopedist, we are expanding the orthopedic team in Prague 6 based on the wishes of our clients. Our new colleague to support the team will be MUDr. Jan Klouda who will be joining Canadian Medical Care on April 14. He will be serving as an orthopedist for adult patients only and will be offering consultations in Czech, English and German.
Our pediatric department has just grown as of April 7, 2015 thanks to MUDr. Júlia Miklošová who will be providing consultations in Czech or English. She will be treating patients at the Prague 6 location where the opening hours are each Monday from 08:00 to 18:00 and each Thursday from 15:00 and 20:00.
To book an appointment with one of our professionals, please email us on email@example.com, reach us on +420 235 360 133 or book an appointment using the order form on our website.