We would like to inform you that we are going to be restarting our First Aid Courses at Canadian Medical.
The course is about 180 minutes long, and is held in both English and Czech, and is suitable for anyone.
The first aid course will be led by the qualified and experienced paediatrician, Dr. Júlia Miklošová, who has years of experience working on the child A&E ward.
- Tuesday 30th of July from 15:00 -18:00
- Tuesday 13th of August from 15:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday 10th of September from 15:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday 24th of September from 15:00 - 18:00
- Canadian Medical (AFI), Evropská 859/115a, Prague 6
- for individuals: 1590 CZK
- for couples: 2180 CZK
What to expect from the course:
- Part 1: regular day-to-day situations (injuries, illnesses)
- Part 2: calling emergency services (where to call, what to say, and how to act)
- Part 3: emergency situations (choking, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) information and training)
I was absolutely delighted coming out of the first aid course, and I feel like I took away lots of useful information and practical skills. The doctor had a well-organised presentation with great course content and a professional approach. She made sure to emphasise both the practical as well as theoretical part of the course. I attended the course with my partner, and we both feel like we benefited, as we now know how to act in emergency situations. I would recommend this course to anyone who has a baby, or is expecting.
Review from a client who attended the first aid course at CM.
If you would be interested in this course, please reserve a place- by email at: email@example.com, in person at our reception desks, or call us at +420 235 360 133.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Your CM Team