We would like to inform you that we are going to be restarting our First Aid Courses at Canadian Medical.
The course is about 180 minutes long, and is held in both English and Czech, and is suitable for anyone.
- Tuesday 28th of May from 13:30 -16:30
- Tuesday 18th of June from 15:00 - 18:00
- Canadian Medical (AFI), Evropská 859/115a, Prague 6
- for individuals: 1590 CZK
- for couples: 2180 CZK
What to expect from the course:
- Part 1: regular day-to-day situations (injuries, illnesses)
- Part 2: calling emergency services (where to call, what to say, and how to act)
- Part 3: emergency situations (choking, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) information and training)
If you would be interested in this course, please reserve a place by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, in person at our reception desks, or call us at +420 235 360 133.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Your CM Team