Chemical peeling, undertaken by our experienced dermatologist, MUDr. Daniela Vaňousová, regenerates your skin, evens the colour, and smoothes minor irregularities, so you have a natural and radiant-looking complexion. The application is both simple and pleasant and takes no longer than 20 minutes.
What does chemical peeling do to help your skin?
- rejuvenates the skin and has an anti-ageing effect
- regenerates, hydrates and improves the overall look of the skin
- brightens the complexion
- increases the elasticity of the skin
- smoothes wrinkles
- unifies uneven pigmentation and hyperpigmentation
- removesunevenness and softens roughened skin
- gradually eliminates minor acne scars
- improves the condition of acne-prone skin
- reduces the size of the pores
- removes blackheads
- has a positive effecton oily skin
How does chemical peeling work?
In consultation with our dermatologist, MUDr. Daniela Vaňousová, you will set a treatment date so that you have time to prepare your skin for chemical peeling. Chemical peeling is undertaken with a mixture of active substances (fruit acids) that removes old and dead cells from the outermost layers of the skin and activates a regeneration process in the skin. The skin is prepared for the procedure over a fortnight, when the client applies a cream with a lower fruit acid content. During the procedure, the doctor applies an exfoliating serum to the skin and after several minutes, neutralizes and removes it. The skin gradually peels and regenerates after the application. The result is, therefore, seen after several days. About 4-6 treatments are performed at intervals of 2-3 weeks depending on the skin type and desired effect. Mature or acne-prone skin will need longer and more frequent applications. After chemical peeling you need to protect your skin from sunlight with a high-factor protective sun cream for at least 4-6 weeks. Chemical peeling is not recommended for clients who suffer frequent attacks of cold sores on the lips. The overall annual number of peeling treatments depends on the desired result. To achieve optimum results, five treatments 2-4 times a year are recommended.
Take a look at the offer of discounted packages!
Chemical peeling special autumn offer
- 20 minute consultation: CZK 700
- 1 application of chemical peeling for 1 area: CZK 1300
- 1 application of chemical peeling for 2 areas: CZK 1800
- Discount package of 4 applications for 1 area: CZK 4400
- Discount package of 4 applications for 2 areas: CZK 6000
- Special offer 5+1 free application for 1 area: CZK 5500
- Special offer 5+1 free application for 2 areas: CZK 7500
The intensity and number of peeling procedures depends on the condition of the complexion and on the result you wish to attain. To obtain optimum results we recommend that you undergo 5 procedures 2–4x per year.