MUDr. Martin Hospodka
Chief physician of allergology
Alongside my colleagues, we cover any issues related to allergies, immunological disorders and related respiratory diseases.
Our philosophy is to identify the cause of problems and create a targeted solution. We work closely with GPs and other specialists on the Canadian Medical team.
- (1996-2002) Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague
- Certification in the field of Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Specialist internship for functional lung diagnostics for children
- Specialist internship for functional lung diagnostics for adults
- Specialist internship for epicutaneous tests
- 11 years
Membership in professional associations:
- Member of the European Societies for Allergology, Clinical Immunology and Respiratory Medicine