- Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Hradec Králové (1996)
- Medical certification (attestation): pediatrics 1999, pediatric cardiology 2003, valid license in the field of transesophageal echocardiography.
- 1996–1997 – Pediatric department at the regional hospital in Náchod, secondary doctor
- 1997–2005 – Pediatric cardiology centre at the Faculty Hospital in Motol, secondary doctor
- 2006–dosud – lead echocardiography doctor
- 2003 (1 week) – People in Need – selection of patients with heart defects to undergo an operation in the Czech Republic under the patronage of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic – Basra, Iraq
- 2004 (3 months) – Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children Hospital, Houston, U.S.A.
- 2009 (2 weeks) – Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- 2012 (3 months) – Great Ormond Street Hospital London, consultant
- 2011 (1 week), 2012 (2 weeks), 2013 (2 weeks) – Operations performed on children with heart defects – Chain in hopes (The Mater Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya)
- 2013 a 2014 (2 weeks) – Operations performed on children with heart defects via Medevac in Amman and Jordan
Membership in Specialized Societies:
- Czech Medical Chamber
- Czech Society of Cardiology
- Czech Society for Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Czech Medical Association of J.E. Purkyně
- Association for European Pediatric Cardiology (AEPC)