She focuses on the treatment of adult patients suffering from mental illness.
She combines the most modern medical approaches and medications together with psychotherapy which is essential in order to the understand the circumstances that lead to the development of mental illness. These can include experiences from the past, cultural, familial, work-related and medical influences. As part of the Mental Health Center at CM, she cooperates closes with psychologists and other doctors. She also specializes in couple psychotherapy.
Further, she provides assistance to clients who suffer from anxiety, mood disorders (depression, mania, bipolar affective disorder), phobias, obsessive compulsive disorders, mental stress disorders (post-traumatic stress disorder, acute reactions to stress..), dissociative and somatoform disorders, eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia etc.), sleep disorders, sexual dysfunction, post-birth mental disorders, addiction to psychoactive substances, organic mental disorders, psychotic disorders (acute psychosis, schizophrenia..), memory disorders, ADHD and personality disorders.
- 2017 - Ph.D. degree in the field Medical Psychology and Psychopathology, topic of thesis: Cognitive Disorganization and Insight into Schizophrenia
- 2016 - Psychotherapy training, IPPART (Institute for Psychoanalytic Couple and Family Therapy, led by PhDr. Slavoj Titl and Mgr. Lucie Lucká)
- 2014 - Specialization in the field of Psychiatry
- 2014 - Psychotherapy training, Systematic Psychotherapy (Psychotherapy training titled „Umění terapie“ (The Art of Therapy), led by Mgr. Ivan Úlehla and MUDr. Olga Kunertová)
- 2009 - First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague - Field of study: General Medicine, MUDr. degree
- 2007 - Two-semester internship at the Technical University of Munich, Rechts der Isar University Hospital, Munich, Germany
- 2018 - ongoing: Canadian Medical, Prague
- 2009 - ongoing: Bohnice Psychiatric Hospital
- 2009 - 2017: Postgradual student at the First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Psychiatric clinic
- 2010 - ongoing: a private practice - psychotherapy
Membership in professional associations:
- Czech Medical Chamber
- Czech Medical Association of J. E. Purkyně