She treats children and adults with allergy and immune system disorders.
Within the scope of interdisciplinary care with other fields of medicine she also intensely devotes her time to the issues of:
- food allergy and food intolerance
- tissue immunity, gut microbiome, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, abdominal discomfort, irritable bowel syndrome
- infertility and repeated abortions – immunology of reproductive failure
- chronic vaginal infections (yeast, bacterial…), urinary tract infections
- specific allergen immunotherapy – highly effective in treatment of allergic diseases, it is a disease modifying therapy, which shifts immune responses to a tolerogenic one. It prevents the onset of new sensitizations to different allergens and reduces the development of asthma in patients with allergic rhinitis.
- 1997 – Specialisation in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- 1992 – Specialisation in Pediatrics
- 1989 – 2nd Medical Faculty – Charles University in Prague
- Internships abroad: Erlangen – Germany, Slovenia
- Regular participation at annual international allergy congresses - European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) and Czech congress.
- Languages spoken: English, Czech, passive Russian
- 2003–present: Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Canadian Medical Care
- 2000–2003: Immunology and Allergy Center Synlab, Prague 1, an accredited postgraduate educational training center for allergy and clinical immunology.
- 1995-2000: Hospital Na Homolce, Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology of Institute of Potgraduate Education
- 1989–1995: Department of Paediatrics, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague and Motol University Hospital
- Czech Medical Chamber
- Institute of Postgraduate Education in Medicine (IPVZ)
- Society of General Medicine, Czech Republic (SVL ČLSJEP)
- Association of General Practitioners, Czech Republic (SPL)
- Association of General Practitioners for Children and Adolescents, Czech Republic (SPLDD)
- Czech Pediatric Society, Czech Republic (CPS ČLSJEP)
- Czech Society of Pulmonology (ČPFS ČLSJEP)
Membership in professional societies:
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- Czech Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (ČSAKI)
- Association of General Practitioners (SPL)
- Czech Pediatric Society (ČPS ČLSJEP)