General Practice is an integrated medical discipline in which a generally oriented physician provides personal, primary and ongoing health care to a patient and his/her family.
Internal Medicine is one of the fundamental disciplines of clinical medicine. It deals with diagnosis and the mainly non-surgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs in adults.
Education, internships, conferences:
- 2012 – Internship in general practitioner’s surgery, Centro De Salud Ciudad de los Periodistas, Madrid, Spain
- 2011 – General Practice Course
- 2010 – Certificate in general practice medicine
- 2005 – Certificate in internal medicine, 1st level
- 2002 – Internship focusing on carcinoma of the breast in the Department of Oncology at Hospital Clínic, Barcelona, Spain
- 2001 – Internship in the Department of Internal Medicine at Hospital Clínico, Valladolid, Spain
- from June 2009 – Canadian Medical Care, s. r. o., general practice surgery
- 2011–2012 – Motol University Hospital, Primary Care Department
- 2005–2011 – Hospital Na Františku, Prague, Department of Internal Medicine
- 2002–2005 –Mediterra Hospital, Sedlčany, s. r. o., Department of Internal Medicine
Membership in professional associations:
- Czech Medical Chamber (ČLK)
- ČLS-JEP General Practice Society (SVL)