We test for COVID-19 and its antibodiesNews
07. 06. 2021
ELISA test - test for presence of antibodies
The test is suitable for:
- Those who want to find out whether they have antibodies against COVID-19
- Those who have had symptoms more than a week ago, and want to check if they have had COVID-19
- Those who have recovered from COVID-19 and want to test their level of antibodies
- Testing at this price applies to EUC laboratories and EUC clinics.
Results are available the following day
- 1 500 Kč - ELISA Antibodies to COVID-19 (IgG + IgM + IgA)
- 2 400 Kč - ELISA Antibodies to COVID-19 (IgG + IgM + IgA) + vitamin D
- 490 Kč - ELISA Antibodies to COVID-19 (IgG)
PCR test for the presence of COVID-19 – nasopharyngeal swab
We would like to inform you that we currently have a longer waiting time for the testing. Results are available within 48 hours.
- 814 Kč - PCR Testing COVID - 19 result within 24 hours
- 1 450 Kč - PCR Testing COVID-19 result within 12 hours
- 3 000 Kč - PCR Testing COVID-19 result within 6 hours
Antigen testing for the presence of the antigen of the SARS-CoV-2 virus using POC antigen tests. A sample is collected via a nasopharyngeal smear. Results are known within approx. 30 minutes.
Appointment booking: https://rezervace.euclaboratore.cz/
In the case that the EUC Laboratories testing sites are at full capacity, please visit the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic website for a full list of testing sites around the Czech Republic and their up-to-date capacity.
Free of charge for Czech national insurance holders. 351 Kč - COVID-19 antigen test in EUC laboratory for self-playing.
Frequency: once every 3 days
Asymptomatic patients who receive a positive antigen test, will be required to undergo a PCR test. The result should be available within 48 hours. The patient is not required to pay. Patients who present with the common symptoms of the disease and who receive a positive antigen test, will be required to go into 10 days of isolation and their test result will be forwarded to the Regional Hygiene Station.
It is recommended for those who:
- More than 90 days have elapsed since a confirmed positive RT-PCR test
- More than 3 days (72 hours) have elapsed since the last POC negative antigen test
It is not recommended for those who:
- Have had a POC antigen test in the last 3 days
- Have had a RT-PCR test in the last 90 days with a positive result
- Are in isolation/quarantine
In the case of a positive PCR test, the client is required to contact their general practitioner or the Regional Hygiene Station. The doctor will record the necessary information in their medical documents and talk the client through the next steps.
When and where can I get tested?
- Prague 2, Palackého 5 (Mon - Fri , 13:30 - 14:00), EUC Lab, blood specimen collection site
- Praha 1, Senovážní nám. 22, odběrová místnost, EUC Lab,
- Praha 10, Plaňanská 573/1, odběrová místnost, EUC Klinika - přízemí,
- Praha 11, Opatovská 1763/11, odběrová místnost, EUC Klinika - 1. patro,
- Praha 11, Šustova 1930/2, odběrová místnost, EUC Klinika - 1. patro,
- Praha 5, Kartouzská 204/6, odběrová místnost, EUC Klinika, budova A - přízemí,
- Praha 6, Kamýcký 1077, odběrová místnost, EUC Laboratoř,
- Praha 6, Bechyňova 3, odběrová místnost, EUC Laboratoř,
- Praha 7, Františka Křížka 683/22, odběrová místnost, EUC Lab,
- Praha 8, Zenklova 1545/39, odběrová místnost, EUC Lab,
PCR TEST AND ANTIGEN TESTING
- Prague 6, Veleslavínská 30/1, (EUC Lab), Mon - Fri 8:00 – 16:00, Sat: 8:00 - 12:00 - reservation
- Prague 5, Kartouzská 204/6 (EUC Clinic, building B, přízemí), Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13:00 - reservation
- Prague 11, Šustova 1930/2 (EUC Clinic, paid parking area), Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13:00 - reservation
- Prague 20 - Horní Počernice, Náchodská 754 (Local public library), Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13:00 - reservation