CORONAVIRUS: Current questions and answers, measures taken, information on testingArticle
16. 08. 2021
VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 AT CANADIAN MEDICAL
Vaccination against COVID-19 is being carried out at Canadian Medical in accordance with prioritisation and all methodologies established by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic (MHCR).
We only vaccinate citizens who have Czech public health insurance. Foreign nationals are entitled to vaccination in the following cases: https://covid.gov.cz/en/situations/register-vaccination/vaccination-foreign-nationals
From 11 June, registration for vaccination for persons who don´t have public health insurance in the Czech Republic or the European Union and have lived in the Czech Republic for a long time will be launched. For example, foreigners living in the Czech Republic for a long time will be able to register. More information HERE.
If for any reason you are unable to complete your registration in the MHCR’s Central Reservation System, please call 1221.
Starting from the 24th of March, people under the age of 70 that suffer from a chronic illness or a medical condition that puts them in the high risk category for Covid-19 are entitled to get vaccinated after undergoing an outpatient health assessment. More information HERE.
Vaccination of Canadian Medical clients against COVID-19 is being carried out only at the vaccination centre, which you can find in Prague at Evropská 859/115a (AFI building), ground floor, entrance A.
From 10 March 2021 the Canadian Medical Vaccination information line is available to clients: (+420)272 913 601, which is available Mon - Fri 8:00 - 16:30.
Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca will be administered.
If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness, stay home and contact your doctor.
- Actual Q&A on COVID-19 is available HERE.
- You can arrange COVID tests at our sample collection points online HERE.
- Information about the COVID-19 vaccine HERE.
Period for making appointments may be longer
We apologise for the fact that, due to the current epidemiological situation, the period for making appointments may be longer in the case of some of our doctors and specialisations. Please see our website for up-to-date information.
We test for COVID-19 and its antibodies
ELISA TEST - TEST FOR PRESENCE OF ANTIBODIES
The test is suitable for:
- Who want to know the level of antibodies after vaccination
- Those who want to find out whether they have antibodies against COVID-19
- Those who have had symptoms more than a week ago, and want to check if they have had COVID-19
- Testing at this price applies to EUC laboratories and EUC clinics.
- 1 500 Kč - ELISA Antibodies to COVID-19 (IgG + IgM + IgA)
- 2 400 Kč - ELISA Antibodies to COVID-19 (IgG + IgM + IgA) + vitamin D
- 490 Kč - ELISA Antibodies to COVID-19 (IgG)
Results are available the following working day.
PCR TEST FOR THE PRESENCE OF COVID-19 - NOSOPHARYNGEAL SWAB
- 814 Kč - PCR Testing COVID - 19 result within 24 hours
- 1 450 Kč - PCR Testing COVID-19 result within 12 hours
- 3 000 Kč - PCR Testing COVID-19 result within 6 hours
Antigen testing for the presence of the antigen of the SARS-CoV-2 virus using POC antigen tests. A sample is collected via a nasopharyngeal smear, from the edge of the nose or from saliva. Results are known within approx. 20 minutes.
Appointment booking: https://rezervace.euclaboratore.cz/
Free of charge for Czech national insurance holders. 201 Kč - COVID-19 antigen test in EUC laboratory for self-playing.
In the case of a positive PCR test, the client is required to contact their general practitioner or the Regional Hygiene Station. The doctor will record the necessary information in their medical documents and talk the client through the next steps.
When and where can I get tested?
- Prague 1, Palackého 5, blood specimen collection site, EUC Lab,
- Prague 1, Senovážní nám. 22, blood specimen collection site , EUC Lab,
- Prague 10, Plaňanská 573/1, blood specimen collection site, EUC Clinic -ground floor,
- Prague 11, Opatovská 1763/11, blood specimen collection site, EUC Clinic - 1. floor,
- Prague 11, Šustova 1930/2, blood specimen collection site, EUC Clinic - 1. floor,
- Prague 5, Kartouzská 204/6, blood specimen collection site, EUC Clinic, building A -ground floor,
- Prague 6, Kamýcký 1077, blood specimen collection site, EUC Lab,
- Prague 6, Bechyňova 3, blood specimen collection site, EUC Lab,
- Prague 7, Františka Křížka 683/22, blood specimen collection site, EUC Lab,
- Prague 8, Zenklova 1545/39, blood specimen collection site, EUC Lab,
PCR TEST AND ANTIGEN TESTING
- Prague 6, Veleslavínská 30/1, (EUC Lab), Mon - Fri 8:00 – 16:00, Sat: 8:00 - 12:00 - reservation
- Prague 5, Kartouzská 204/6 (EUC Clinic, building B, přízemí), Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13:00 - reservation
- Prague 10, Nad Vršovskou horou 3020 (the parking lot opposite the Bohdalec MOT) – reservation
- Prague 11, Šustova 1930/2 (EUC Clinic, paid parking area), Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13:00 - reservation
- Prague 20 - Horní Počernice, Náchodská 754 (Local public library), Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13:00 - reservation