Extent of cooperation:
We cooperate with this hospital in the field of plastic surgery.
Where to park?
You can park at the hospital in line with these parking schedules:
- Monday to Friday from 08:00 until 15:00 – free of charge within 30 minutes, within 60 minutes for 40 CZK and each additional ½ hour for 30 CZK.
- Monday to Friday from 15:00 until 08:00 – free of charge within 30 minutes, within 60 minutes for 20 CZK and each additional ½ hour for 15 CZK.
- Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 until 15:00 – free of charge within 30 minutes, within 60 minutes for 20 CZK and each additional ½ hour for 15 CZK.
The payment itself is done directly at the operator of the parking lot. Further information about parking at the premises of FNKV is available at the hospitals’ website.
Closest public transport stops:
From the north, either from Vinohradská, U Vinohradské nemocnice and Šrobárova streets, you can get there by arriving as follows:
- Metro line A – from the Želivského stop
- Tram numbers 4, 5, 16, 26 at the Želivského stop
- Bus numbers 124, 139, 150, 163, 188, 213 or 297 at the Želivského stop
From the south from Ruská, you can reach the hospital as follows:
- Tram numbers 4, 7, 22 and 24 at the Kubánské náměstí stop
- Bus number 136 to the Bělocerkevská stop