Extent of cooperation:
With the Motol University Hospital, we cooperate in the fields of pediatrics. We send our child patients there when we require an X-Ray examination. We also cooperate with the hospital in terms of orthopedic care.
Where to park?
The standard parking fee upon entry to the hospital is 30 CZK for each new ½ hour. FN Motol provides better rates during these time slots:
- Time slot I: When visiting between 06:00 until 16:00 and in case your visit is shorter than 1 hour (60 minutes), the parking is free of charge.
- Time slot II: When visiting between 16:00 until 21:00 and in case your visit is shorter than 3 hours (180 minutes), the parking is free of charge.
- Time slot III: When visiting between 21:00 until 06:00 and in case your visit is shorter than 5 hours (300 minutes), the parking is free of charge.
- When a patients is admitted for treatment at the LSPP (emergency service) – i.e. an emergency service which is operating between 17:00 and 07:30 and without interruption during weekends and state holidays, they will not be charged a parking fee after they show a receipt for having paid a regulatory fee of 90 CZK for the emergency service.
In case you spend more time in the allocated time zones for free parking, the fee is calculated based on your entry time and the exit time, i.e. at a rate of 30 CZK for 30 minutes. You cannot transfer the allowed times from one zone to the other.
Further information about the parking facilities as the grounds can be found on the FN Motol website.
Closest public transport stops:
You can reach the Nemocnice Motol stop as follows:
- Take metro line A
- Take metro line B – bus number 167 from the Anděl bus stop
- Take metro line B – bus numbers 179 from Nové Butovice bus stop
- From Hlavní nádraží by taking tram number 9, getting off at Anděl and changing to bus number 167
- Night bus number 502